Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Scared

So, I am 6 weeks today. But I'm deathly afraid I'm not pregnany anymore.

Yesterday, around 5p, I started getting pretty bad period cramps. I know people say that have this during pregnancy, but they were pretty bad -- and lasted until about 7a this morning. I gagged a little when I was flossing my teeth this morning, and since then, I feel like all of my pregnancy symptoms have gone away. I don't feel as nauseous as I did yesterday and I don't feel as tired, either. I'm completely freaking out and debating calling my doctor to go in for an ultrasound (even though I'm scheduled to see her this Friday). Fortunately, my boobs still hurt, but when I had my last miscarriage, my boobs continued to hurt after I lost the baby.

I truly don't know if I'm strong enough to go through this again. I'm praying to God every second that everything is OK with my pregnancy and that it will be successful and I will carry full term.

Please God. Please bless my husband and me with a precious baby. I know we will make the best parents ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment