Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday

I had to take a hiatus this weekend because I pretty much just cried all weekend since this was the weekend my baby was supposed to come into this world. It was the worst -- but at the same time, I almost feel some sort of closure. I felt a weight on my shoulders leading up to this weekend -- knowing that I would be a mess of tears all weekend -- but now that the weekend has past, I feel as though I can move forward with my life (but never forget) and move on to making another baby.

I went to mass with my husband yesterday and it felt good to be so close to God. Although, the sermon had a lot to do with love and loving your husband/wife and loving your child and how there is no love like loving your child, etc etc. I almost left mass at that point because I felt I couldn't hold back the tears any longer... but I stayed, and I'm glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment