Thursday, June 11, 2009

Feta, please.

Every time I'm in my TWW, I contemplate, should I eat this? Should I eat that? Everything you're NOT supposed to eat when you're pregnant are things that I question. Today was one of those days, but I decided I can't live my life as if I'm pregnant all the time because it will totally fuck with my head and make me think I'm pregnant.

Anyway, I ordered a salad today for lunch -- it came with feta cheese. I choose to keep it on the salad for the above reason I mentioned. I went to Aladdin's to pick up the salad, headed over to the eye doctor to pick up my new glasses, and headed back to work to eat the long-anticipated delicious Aladdin's salad.

I opened up the container.

No feta.

While any other day I probably would've been really pissed, today I wasn't. I thought... I wonder if this is an act of God. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten the salad with feta on it. Maybe this is God's way of telling me I'll get a BFP in 5 days. Let's hope.

But, for now, I will continue living my life as an un-pregnant girl. I can't fuck with myself more than I already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment