Monday, June 15, 2009

14 DPO

I still feel cramps -- not horribly bad, but enough where I'm pretty sure AF is coming tomorrow. This is getting depressing.

So, it's about 4p now and here's what I've felt all day:
  • it feels like I've been doing crunches for a few days straight (I haven't done a single crunch)
  • I have a zit smack dab in the middle of my chin
  • I have a few canker sores in my mouth, which I always get before my period

Also, I'm EXTREMELY sunburnt. I never (rarely) get sunburnt. I was outside for probably a max of three hours this weekend. It hurts to put my bra on -- and it hurts to continue to wear my bra. So, I got to thinking, could there be something to this since it's rare that I burn like this? I did some research and found that women who are pregnant have much more sensitive skin and are more likely to burn than if they weren't pregnant. So, although I'm fully expecting the wicked witch to come tomorrow, I am keeping my hopes up for something wonderful. I should know tomorrow.

The TWW had come down to 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment