Monday, June 22, 2009

Sticky Glue

I'm nearing the end of my fourth week and I'm still so nervous. My boobs hurt so bad on Saturday and then the pain completely went away Saturday night and Sunday morning. When I was sitting in church, I was convinced I was starting to miscarry -- I thought I felt blood or something come out of me. Fortunately, when I got home, everything was OK. And now my boobs have returned to hurting, so that makes me feel better.

I go to the dr next Friday, July 3 and have a feeling I'm going to be very nervous until then. I'm trying so hard to be positive, but it's hard when you've already been thru one miscarriage. Talk about the TWW, I'm not in the TMW (2 month wait).

Other than my boobs hurting, things have been pretty smooth sailing. Although, I will say that I'm feeling a little nauseous today -- I welcome it, though. I will never complain about any pregnancies symptoms because I'm just so grateful I'm pregnant.

I pray every day that God gives me stick glue this pregnancy and I carry the baby full term.

No comments:

Post a Comment