Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BFP!

So, I didn't get my period at all yesterday. Last time I was pregnant, I tested the night I was supposed to get my period and got my BFP. I was really going to try to wait until today to test, but something was telling me yesterday that I was pregnant. I tested AS SOON as I got home from work and within 30 seconds I saw two lines! I'm pregnant!

I'm so unbelievably excited but I'm also very nervous as well. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high considering how my last pregnancy ended, but I'll be going to a new OB (who is a million times better than my old OB) who makes me feel totally comfortable and told me I could go in to see her for an appointment every week starting at 6 weeks until I feel comfortable. I love that. I didn't see my old doctor until I was 9.5 weeks pregnant and the days leading up to 9.5 from the time I found out I was pregnant were very difficult.

I want to send babydust to all other women out there who are trying to get pregnant. Please stay positive and pray (that's what I did!).

1 comment:

  1. Heeeeeey!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!! This makes me very very hopeful for myself!!!!!!! STICKY GLUE!

    ReplyDelete