Friday, June 12, 2009

11 DPO

OK... so I only have a few more days to go. Luckily my day today will be occupied by work and a family function tonight. I have to make sure I have plenty to keep myself busy with over the weekend. I've already put chores in place for myself so I'm not constantly thinking about the chance of being pregnant or wanted to test.

But... I'm 11 DPO and here are my symptoms (though hardly there):


  • lower back pain (could this be from bowling last night?)
  • sensitive breasts (but not painful nipples like the first time I was pregnant)

I'm sure I'll have more updates as the day goes on...

  • I feel like I have shortness of breath today
  • and perhaps some twinges near my uterus

The wait continues...

  • Heading to my family function and have major cramps. CRAMPS. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment