Wednesday, June 10, 2009

9 DPO

Well, I woke up today EXTREMELY tired. Totally thought about calling into work and saying I had to come in late. I also woke up with a pretty sucky headache -- it felt as though I had one too many glasses of wine last night (FYI -- I drank no alcohol last night). Also, I was pretty hungry all morning (and still kind of am, even after eating a little something before leaving for work).

Still a little dizzy today when I stand up too fast.

And perhaps a little gassy? :)

Still extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely tired. Like... could face plant any second. It's been like that all day and it's 3:15p right now...

I wanted to CRASH after work. Unbelievably tired. I slept from 7-7:30p, but then had to take my dog to the store and for a walk. For the 2 hours I wasn't home, I felt like a zombie. I also had REALLY minor cramps that last maybe an hour at the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment