Tuesday, June 16, 2009

15 DPO

So... the day is finally here. I'm 15 DPO and I should definitely get my period today -- and if I don't get my full period, there should at least be some spotting. I'm going to try to stay positive, though, as I have no spotting or period yet (but then again it's only 9:30a).

Here's what I feel today:

  • cramps -- they pretty much feel exactly as they do when I start my period
  • canker sores still -- again... something I have right before I get my period
  • I feel a little weak today -- just different than I normally feel. Maybe this is how I feel before I get my period, but I've never paid close enough attention before

I wish I documented exactly how I felt last time I got pregnant. I cannot remember for the life of me if I had cramps that day or any symptoms leading up to the day I got my BFP.

I will continue to update as the day progresses. I truly hope I have good news to report.

So, it's 2:15p and still no sign of the wicked witch. I hope this is a good sign.

  • What I can say, though, is that I've been sneezing WAY more than usual today -- I've done some research and some sites have said this can happen in early pregnancy
  • I think my cramps are gone-zo?

No comments:

Post a Comment