Tuesday, June 9, 2009

8 DPO

Again, not really feeling anything today. I feel like I'm going to the bathroom more than usual -- but maybe I'm just drinking more water? I swear I do things to myself during the TWW to make me think I'm pregnant: I'll push on my boobs to make them sore; drink more water so I have to pee more; feel like I can't see as well hoping the hormones are f'ing with my eyes; the list goes on.

The only promising thing for me this month is that last night my husband made a comment that my hormones seem completely out of whack because I was acting crazier than normal (haha). He typically doesn't comment on things like this... so maybe he's right. Let's hope so.

PS -- I think a girl I work with is pregnant. Sweet. Another person to add to the list.

Update: I had minor cramps at night -- makes me think I'll be getting a BFN.

Update: Totally forgot that every time I stood up from sitting down, I was very dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment