Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Want to Cry Wolf

So, I'm back in the state of mind that I'm not pregnant anymore. I'm still exhausted and my boobs still hurt and are pretty big, but I'm not starving like I have been, I still have this headache, and I haven't had cramps since Sunday morning. I'm freaking out.

When I had my miscarriage, I continued to feel sleepy, my boobs continued to be large and sore and I had a funky headache that wouldn't go away.

It's Wednesday. I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to make it until 3p on Friday to see my doctor.

I so badly want to call the doctor office and say that I experienced some bleeding and ask if I can go in for an ultrasound... but I fear that crying wolf is only going to jinx my chances of this pregnancy continuing and me getting a great gift at the end of it all. So, I won't call. At least, I won't call and make up a lie. If anything, I will call and explain my fears and see if they will take me a few days early for my appointment.

I can't think straight I am so nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment