Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All is well so far

I was so nervous for my doctor appointment when I was 7 weeks pregnant -- I didn't feel pregnant anymore. I truly felt as though I had lost all my symptoms.

Well, things are going great. I should've been measured at 7 weeks 2 days (based on my ultrasound from the week prior), but I measured 7 weeks 6 days, which is great news. My baby is growing healthily and my doctor seemed very pleased.

I received my progesterone test back. Prior to taking my blood, my doctor told me that anything below 5 was bad -- that means a definite miscarriage. She likes to see a 9-10 progesterone level in her patients... and loves to see a level above 11. I was at a 9.4. My doctor is happy... I am happy. Let's hope this 9.4 sticks and all goes well with the pregnancy.

I'm so glad this appointment gave me peace of mind during my family vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment