Friday, July 10, 2009

It's D Day... this week, at least

I still feel as though I'm not pregnant anymore. I had cramping two nights ago that lasted until yesterday morning, but I truly just feel that I'm not pregnant.

But... today is D Day... sort of.

I'm going back to the doctor to get my progesterone test results and get another internal ultrasound. I'm freaking out. My appointment isn't for another 6 hours -- getting thru the work day is going to be rough.

And to top it off, I leave for vacation tonight with my husband and my family. What if something isn't right at the doctor's office? What then?

I'm trying not to think the worst, but I also feel as though I need to prepare myself in case the worst happens... again.

I've been OK waiting all week, but today is going to be a killer.

I will pray all day. Please pray for me too.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we're in a similar situation. We both had a previous miscarriage and your fears on this post are mine right now. I really hope I also have a good ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete