Tuesday, July 21, 2009

9 weeks and counting...

It's so sad that women who go through miscarriages wish their first trimester away. The day I found out I was pregnant I couldn't wait to be past the 12 week mark so I could enjoy my pregnancy and be filled with happiness and joy instead of fear.



Today is 9 weeks (although, my last ultrasound makes it seem like I'm further along) and yesterday I started getting a KILLER headache. I am well aware that headaches in pregnancy are common, however, during my last pregnancy, I didn't have any headaches and the week I started getting them was the week I miscarried. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but thankfully I go back to my doctor this Friday (God bless a doctor who is sensitive to high-maintenance patients who've been through tragedy before) for another ultrasound and checkup -- hopefully all will be well.



Women should be able to ENJOY their pregnancy from the moment they see two lines on the stick... I cannot wait until the day when I'm able to fully enjoy this pregnancy and not feel like I'm in a constant state of worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment