Tuesday, July 28, 2009

10 Weeks Prego

Only two weeks to go until I'm in the clear. Please pray for me.

I woke up this morning with some odd-feeling cramps. Not like the cramps I've been experiencing throughout my whole pregnancy. But scary cramps. I'm trying to think back to how I felt when I had my miscarriage -- did my cramps feel like this then, too?

This past Sunday I had to take my husband to the ER for a horrific reaction to a hornet sting. I was VERY worked up about it all because I know people can die from bad allergic reactions... and he looked horrible. I then got nervous that during our scare, I might've done something to my baby/pregnancy. And of course, now today I have these weird cramps.

I'm hoping they're just gassy cramps. Please let it be gas. (ha)

3 comments:

  1. I really wish you good luck!! I love your blog and in the last month I've checked it every day. (I wanted to know how your daily date pics works!!) Love your blog and in the last month I've checked it every day. I've just had my little boy Marlow. If you are still stuck for names http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is a great place to search. I found there mine. Can't wait to read more. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I didn't even realize people actually read this darn thing! I started it as a way to let out my feelings (before I got pregnant), and now I feel as if it's a good diary to remind myself how I feel every step of the way through pregnancy. Congratulations on your son -- that's so exciting! My husband and I have had our children's names picked out for years, so I'm not sure I'll need the Web site, but thanks for sending it along -- who knows, maybe we'll change our minds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading you next post. xx

    ReplyDelete