Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Still Scared

I wrote the previous post today because I realized I forgot to update this blog the past few days -- I wanted to get everyone up to speed on the pregnancy and what things were expected during it.

Today I am either 7 weeks or 7 weeks 1 day and I am really freaking out. The cramps have stopped. Since I started getting cramps, I've had them a few times every day. It reassured me that everything was OK with my pregnancy. My body was adjusting as it needed and things were running smoothly.

But yesterday I realized I had zero symptoms, including the cramps that I've had daily... and today I have zero symptoms. I'm freaking out. I don't want to lose this baby. The only symptoms I still have is that my boobs are sore -- but the more I think about it, I think my boobs stayed sore during my last pregnancy, after I had already lost the baby. I'm not sure I can handle another miscarriage and have been praying daily. I go back to see the doctor on Friday and am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment