Monday, August 3, 2009

I Am Officially High-Maintenance

(I wanted to post this on Friday, but I had no Internet connection at work and had a million things to do after work once I got home)

So, on Thursday I called my OB -- I explained that my husband was in the ER on Sunday and that I totally freaked out about the whole thing. That I stressed myself out and that my nerves were completely out of whack. I explained that I hoped I didn't do anything to harm my baby, but I wanted to make sure. So I got an appointment for an extra ultrasound. Sweet.

Fast forward to Friday, I told my boss I couldn't come in at normal time because I had a dr appointment. I went to my appointment and low and behold, my little pumpkin was doing very well. His/her heartbeat was 174 (not sure if that's a little high?) and things looked great. I was so relieved and only have a few more days to wait until my next ultrasound (this Friday)!

Only thing is I didn't tell my husband about how I freaked and went to the dr on Friday. I knew he would think I was crazy and I just didn't feel like getting into it with him. I have some more peace of mind now and that's all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your heartbeat. I can imagine you are quite relieved. One more week to go right?

    ReplyDelete